Join Australia’s largest peak body working to end men’s family violence
No to Violence is the largest peak body in Australia for organisations and individuals who work with men to end family violence.
For almost 30 years, No to Violence has successfully worked to develop safe and effective interventions for men using family and domestic violence.
No to Violence represents over 200 Australian organisations and individuals that work in and with the specialist men’s family violence services.
We collaborate closely with our members to influence important policy issues, professional practice change and community attitudes – all of which are pivotal to stopping men’s family violence in Australia.
No to Violence members can:
- Support Australia’s largest peak body representing the men’s behaviour change sector
- Access professional development events to hone your staff’s skills and expand their professional networks
- Access resources and communities of practice that support your organisation’s clinical and/or community development practice
- Receive monthly members-only eNews
- Contribute to and influence important policy developments in men’s family violence prevention and early-intervention sectors
- Add your organisation’s voice to the growing call for more services and funding to help men change their violent and controlling behaviour.
Become a No to Violence member
Complete our Membership Enquiry Form and a member of our team will contact you within one to two business days.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rules of the Association are outlined in our Constitution of No to Violence Limited