Working together to end men’s family violence.
- Gender Equity
Our work is underpinned by the following principles:
- We are a pro-feminist organisation and we acknowledge the gendered nature of family violence.
- The safety of women and children is central to what we do, and their voices must be heard
- A man’s use of violence is a choice and men must take responsibility for their behaviour
- We acknowledge that all women, men and children can be adversely affected by family violence
- The definition of ‘family’ includes same-sex relationships and mixed or blended families
- We are committed to demonstrating diversity in our organisation