Leading the change to end male family violence in Australia.
- Gender Equity
Our work is underpinned by the following principles:
- We are a pro-feminist organisation and we acknowledge the gendered nature of family violence.
- The safety of women and children is central to what we do, and their voices must be heard
- A man’s use of violence is a choice and men must take responsibility for their behaviour
- We acknowledge that all women, men and children can be adversely affected by family violence
- The definition of ‘family’ includes same-sex relationships and mixed or blended families
- We are committed to demonstrating diversity in our organisation
Our Reconciliation Action Plan
No to Violence aims to elevate First Nations’ voices in the men’s family and domestic violence sector. We also seek to embed First Nations’ culture across No to Violence as we become an organisation where First Nations’ peoples, cultures and histories are celebrated and acknowledged.